Aims and Scope
The Electronic Journal of e-Government is intended to provide perspectives on topics relevant to the field of e-Government and web-enabling technology in the public sector. Through its publication the journal aims to contribute to the development of both theory and practice. The journal will accept academically robust papers that contribute to the area e-Government, including, but not limited to the following topics:
- e-Government portals
- e-Government transaction sites
- security and confidentiality
- integrated systems
- citizen centric information systems
- web-enabled knowledge management
- other ICT enabled systems in the public service sector
Every paper submitted to the journal is blind-refereed by two members of the editorial board or other suitably qualified readers. The Editor reserves the right to reject papers that, in the view of the editorial board, are either of insufficient quality, or are not relevant to the subject area. The editor is prepared to discuss contributions before submission. The journal publishes work in the categories described below.
These may be qualitative or quantitative, empirical or theoretical in nature and can discuss completed research findings or work in progress.
Case studies are welcomed illustrating practise in the field of information systems evaluation.
View points are less academically rigorous articles usually in areas of controversy which will fuel some interesting debate.
Conference Reports and Book Reviews
Anyone who attends a conference or reads a book that they feel contributes to the area of Business Research Methods is encouraged to submit a review for publication.
Contribution and Dates
Those wishing to make a submission should:
- Transmit one copy of the paper, by e-mail to the Editor at email@example.com
- Submissions should not be longer than 8,000 words including abstract, keywords and references
- Submissions are welcomed at any time.
- An issue of the journal is published once there are at least four accepted papers.
Please read the submission guidelines before submitting your contribution.